There are many ways to make money on the Internet. My favourite way is to sell your internet bandwidth.
If you're looking for passive income with Raspberry Pi, click here
Yesterday I found a new way to make a passive income. The Spider offers a bandwidth to sell for money, but there is a problem (or feature?) that can help us make more money.
I noticed that they count the income even if the application is running on my computer or not. So it's enough to register on the Spider website to start earning passive income. I know it's weird, but it works. However, I recommend that you also install the application to reach the minimum payout limit earlier.
You will be paid to PayPal when you reach the minimum withdrawal amount ($20).
If you Sign Up through this link, you will get a $5 signup bonus instantly.
- Payout Platforms: PayPal
- Minimum payout: $20
- Automatically payout? No
- Conversation rate: $0.1 - $1 / GB (depends on your location)
- Available on: Windows
Steps to start a passive income
- Sign Up to Spider, then confirm your email address
- Download the application and install it on your computer
- Sign In to the application
- That's all! :)
Tips to make more money
- Run multiple programs at the same time on your computer, like EarnApp, HoneyGain, and more
- Run these programs 7/24 on your device to maximize the income
- Run these programs on multiple devices and multiple locations (e.g. at home, at your parents, and in the office), if possible
- Bookmark my blog and subscribe to Instagram or Facebook page to get notified about new ways of passive income