There are a lot of ways to make money on the Internet. My favorite option is to sell your Internet bandwidth.
If you're looking for passive income with Raspberry Pi, click here
Yesterday I found a new way to make a passive income. The Spider offers a bandwidth selling for money, but there is an issue (or feature?) that can help us make more money.
I realized that they count the income even if the application runs on my computer or not. So it's enough to Sign-Up on the Spider website to start passive income. I know, it's strange, but it works. However, I recommend installing the application as well to reach the minimum payout limit earlier.
They pay to PayPal when you reached the minimum payout limit ($20).
If you Sign Up through this link, you will get a $5 signup bonus.
- Payout Platforms: PayPal
- Minimum payout: $20
- Automatically payout? No
- Conversation rate: $0.1 - $1 / GB (depends on your location)
- Available on: Windows
Steps to start a passive income
- Sign Up to Spider, and confirm your email address
- Download the application and install it on your computer
- Sign In to the application
- That's all! :)
Tips to make more money
- Run multiple programs at the same time on your computer, like EarnApp, HoneyGain, and more
- Run these programs 7/24 on your device to maximize the income
- Run these programs on multiple devices and multiple locations (e.g. at home, at your parents, and in the office), if possible
- Bookmark my blog and subscribe to Instagram or Facebook page to get notified about new ways of passive income