You may have already come across the latest YouTube pop-up that looks like the one at the top.
Below is a very simple, quick and free solution to get rid of the pop-up.
Let's get started!
- If you are currently using an Adblock or Adblock Plus add-on for your browser, uninstall it. There is a much less resource-intensive, also free ad-blocker (see step #2). If you are already using it, skip this step, and go to step #4.
- Install an ad blocker called uBlock Origin. Select the link that corresponds to your browser to install it:
- Reload (F5) the opened YouTube window to activate the ad blocker.
- If you see the "Ad blockers are not allowed on YouTube" window pop up on a video, click here:
- If for some reason the pop-up window appears again, repeat step #4. I only had to add it again once, and I haven't seen this window since.
If for some reason you need my filter, I put it here:
! 2023-10-27 https://www.youtube.com
If you found this guide useful, don't forget to forward it to your friends :)
If you found this article useful and would like to show your appreciation, please consider making a small donation via PayPal. Your support will allow me to continue creating valuable content and make my blog even better. Thank you for your contribution!