Update: I found another solution that does only pressing the red button but runs natively on android, not needing to install an emulator.
I started to play with Egg Inc. Android game a week ago. This game is very addictive, but later it can be slow down, so I thought how can I automatize this game to save free time for me.
It's a bit strange, because I still wanted to play this game, but with less effort and less use of the phone. So I figured out how to autoclick in this game without stopping.
The main problem is that some buttons are in different places in this game, so I have to use an autoclicker with an image recognition function. There are only a few options.
Next question: Can I run it on Android itself, or emulate the game on my own Windows PC? The first option would be less fiddly, but is it possible?
I've searched for an Android-based autoclicker, but there are no applications with image recognition.
If you are an Android developer, here's the hint for your next application. You're welcome :)
So I decided to run this game inside of the Android emulator on my Windows-based PC with BlueStack. I tried other emulators as well, but this one was the most stable and smoothly.
The next thing is looking for a Windows based autoclicker software. I used the Automatic Mouse and Keyboard in the past with success. I started to create my script.
The main goals were:
- Always press the red chicken button to create as many chickens as possible.
- Collect gifts automatically
- Watch adverts for rewards and return to the game in 1 minute
- Watch adverts to earn double when they expire
- Research for money if possible
- Restart the game if it crashes
- Activate BlueStack window on startup
- Trim memory in every run (free up memory)
All of them were completed.
It can earn the maximum amount of money and collect ~500 golden eggs per hour without any effort.
Additional things that you have to know:
- I created this script with v220.127.116.11 of Automatic Mouse and Keyboard, use this version or newer.
- Use BlueStack as an Android emulator. It may work with other emulators as well, but has not been tested
- Start the emulator before running the script
- All included pictures optimized for 1920x1080 resolution. If you use a different one, may you have to recognize pictures again
- Run the emulator in full screen
- Set the "Home" shortcut to "Crtl + Shift + H" in BlueStack
- Do not use the computer while the script runs. Press "Shift + F2" to stop it.
- I made this script in my free time. That was 10+ hours to create it. Please consider to Donate me via PayPal. Thank you!