I started to play with Egg Inc. Android game a week ago. This game is very addictive, but later it can be slow down, so I thought how can I automatize this game to save free time for me.
It's strange a bit because I still wanted to play this game, but with less effort and less phone usage. So I figured out how possible to automatically click in this game without stopping.
The main problem is some buttons are in different places in this game, so I have to use an autoclicker with an image recognition function. There is only a few options.
Next question: Can I run it on Android itself, or emulate the game on my own Windows PC? The first option would be less effort, but is it possible?
I did some search for Android-based autoclicker, but there's no application with an image recognition.
If you are an Android developer, here's the hint for your next application. You're welcome :)
So I decided to run this game inside of the Android emulator on my Windows-based PC with BlueStack. I tried other emulators as well, but this one was the most stable and smoothly.
The next thing is looking for a Windows based autoclicker software. I used the Automatic Mouse and Keyboard in the past with success. I started to create my script.
The main goals were:
- Press the red chicken button always, so create as many chickens as possible
- Collect Gifts automatically
- Watch ads for rewards and return to the game in 1 minute
- Watch ad for double earning if expired
- Research for money if possible
- Restart the game if crashed
- Activate BlueStack window at start
- Trim memory in every run (free up memory)
All of them were completed.
It can make the maximum reachable money and collect ~500 golden eggs in every hour without effort.
Additional things that you have to know:
- I created this script with v22.214.171.124 of Automatic Mouse and Keyboard, use this version or newer.
- Use BlueStack as an Android emulator. It may work with other emulators as well, but has not been tested
- Start the emulator before running the script
- All included pictures optimized for 1920x1080 resolution. If you use a different one, may you have to recognize pictures again
- Run the emulator in full screen
- Set the "Home" shortcut to "Crtl + Shift + H" in BlueStack
- Do not use the computer while the script runs. Press "Shift + F2" to stop it.
- I made this script in my free time. That was 10+ hours to create it. Please consider to Donate me via PayPal. Thank you!